September 2019 - February 2020
- FSC’s group show (the Aliens…, the one from RevelaT) was on display (again) as digital projection at Photo Patagonia (International Festival of analog photography and alternative processes) in Argentina, from September 20, 2019 until October 30th, 2019. You can see the video here.
- My portfolio was featured by Format part of 10 Inspiring Photography Portfolio Website Examples. It has since changed, though, to accommodate my abstract works.
- Finished my Communications and Public Relations cert.
- The 2019 Poetry Marathon Anthology came out (Nov). It’s available on Amazon.
- Month of November: NaNoWriMo. My heart wasn’t in it, but I struggled and finished the 50,000 words. I shouldn’t have forced it, lesson learned.
- FSC - Past and Future (click on the title for the article/collection, it’s beautiful). My “Extension” is part of it. I can’t put into words how much this photo means to me and most importantly, to my 2019. It was from the very first roll I shot in 2019, and I’ve never thought it was gonna sum up 2019 so perfectly. 2019 started in dread & meh and ended in greatness & exhilaration. [yes, I do have a flair for the dramatic, but seriously now, it’s all true]
- My “Some Future” was curated once more, this time into Analog Forever’s “The Future’s So Bright…” - January exhibition (juried). You can view it here.
- I have started a brand new Insta account exclusively for my abstract works (@andamarcuart)
I feel like I’m missing something. Actually, I’m pretty sure I’m missing something. Scratch ‘pretty’: very.
Over the past months, my studio and I have become one - morphed into each other, plants and all. I live in my studio, my studio lives in me.