March to August (2019) in bullet points:
- My Path to the Beach (Smena 8M and 35 mm Lomography Color Negative) at Analog Forever’s Online Group Exhibition - “Wanderlust” March 2019
- Self portrait for WHO WE ARE, NOW | FSC MEMBERS & AMY JASEK
- One Day at the Bookstore appeared in The Drabble.
- Completed my certificate in Digital Communication (Western University)
- Extension (Nikon FM & Lomography Color Negative 100 35mm) appeared in PhotoEd Magazine, Spring/Summer 2019 DIGITAL EDITION Readers Gallery
- Some Future / Of Light was part of the Film Shooter’s Collective exhibit, Earth, Aliens, Hope and the Unknown, at Revela’T - THE annual contemporary analog photography festival happening in Vilassar de Dalt, Barcelona. This year it went from June 6 to 16. A bit bittersweet because I could not attend the festival, but beyond happy to have had my “Some Future/ Of Light” hanging in such amazing company.
- June 22 - the 2019 Poetry Marathon: 24 poems in 24 hours. More here.
- July 2019: Camp NaNoWriMo - 30,000 words. Thirty. Thousand. Words. In a month.
- July 19th - August 10th, 2019: After Revela’T in June, the FSC’s group exhibition “Earth, Aliens, Hope and the Unknown” traveled to Sala La Polaroid in Cadiz, Spain.
Also: shooting, reading, writing, editing, studying.